When Apple launched the Fitness+ service offering, it promised new workouts every week. Apple Fitness+ has introduced 24 new workouts to start in 2021.
These workouts were released today and are available under the section ‘New This Week’ in the Fitness app.
The twenty-four new Fitness+ workouts span all different types and lengths of workouts.
Here are some highlights:
- Three new HIIT workouts (10-minute Pure dance with Kim, 20 min Hip-Hop routine with Jamie Ray, and 20 min workout with Bakari)
- For those starting 2021 with Yoga workouts, Fitness+ has added 4 new Yoga sessions ( 30 min Yoga with Jessica, Yoga with Molly 20 min, 40 min Yoga with Dustin ( one of our favs), and 10 min yoga session with Dustin). The mindful cool down with Dustin is also a nice session that will help you reduce lactic acid build-up following a strength or cardio circuit.
- Rowing fans will be happy with the new 20 min upbeat workout by Anja and a new 10 min hip-hop rowing session with Josh.
- There are four new cycling workouts, including one 45 min session with Bakari.
- For those who managed to get their dumbbells in time, there are three new Strength training workouts, including one 20 min with Greg. The 10 min throwback Core workout with Greg is also a nice addition. You can combine both of Greg’s workouts along with a Mindful cooldown and have a complete session.
Apple has also added some new “goal-setting workouts” to its Fitness+ subscription service, as part of a new weekly series that aims to help users keep on top of their training and stay motivated into the New Year and beyond.
- 5 Best Rowing Machines for Apple Fitness+ workouts
- 5 affordable exercise bikes for your Apple Fitness+ workouts
If you subscribe to Apple Music, check out the new Fitness+ playlists that Apple has started promoting in the Music app.
It appears that the first new video on the fitness+ list has the instructions and or overview for the week.
This usually drops on Monday morning, and you can follow the changes by reviewing this top video.
Kim’s video at the top provides you with the ideas around goal setting workouts this week to start the new year.
As an Amazon Associate MyHealthyApple may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using our links