Carrot Weather announced a new upgrade today. Carrot Weather version 5.0. introduces a fresh look with new features for your Apple Watch.
The App is free to download now, and you pay for in-app purchases.
Version 5.0 moves CARROT Weather to a free with subscription business model. (The app was previously $4.99 upfront plus an optional subscription, so not much is changing here other than the fact that users can now try CARROT for free before paying anything.)
- Best free exercise apps to strengthen and help relieve pain
- 11 Best Apple Watch apps for Students in 2021
- 5 Best Blood Pressure Apps For Monitoring and Tracking
- Best companion apps for Dexcom CGMS users in 2020
Carrot Weather 5.0 offers three basic subscription levels.
- The Premium ($4.99/month or $19.99/year) plan provides additional features like weather data sources, notifications, customization, widgets, and Apple Watch complications.
- Premium Ultra ($9.99/month or $39.99/year) includes all the features of Premium, plus rain, lightning, and storm cell notifications (where available), a weather maps widget, and quick data source switching, allowing you to switch between different weather data sources such as Dark Sky or ClimaCell.
- Premium Family ($14.99/month or $59.99/year) includes all Premium Ultra features, with the added benefit of being shareable with up to five family members via Apple’s Family Sharing service.
CARROT’s fresh new design is cleaner, easier to navigate.
It now uses native UI elements to make it fit in great alongside other iOS apps – but the app still retains the same sense of fun and personality that CARROT is so well known for.
Apple Watch complications are only available with the Premium option, but you can still download the free version and test out the app and the free subscription trial.
This is one of the most popular and accurate weather apps available on the Apple Watch today.