Amazfit has released its latest models for its smartwatches, Amazfit Bip U and the Amazfit Bip U Pro, in the US market.
The Amazfit Bip U sells for $60, and the Bip U Pro sells for $70.
The Amazfit Bip U Pro offers a 1.43’’ color display along with 60+ Sports modes. The smartwatch is also 5 ATM water-resistant.
Equipped with Built-in support for Amazon Alexa, the affordable Amazfit Bip U pro also has the feature for Blood-Oxygen Level measurement.
- Amazfit readies its new T-Rex Pro Smartwatch
- There’s an Amazfit smartwatch for everyone. How to choose yours in 2021
- Amazfit 2020 Health Report finds Tibetan users clock 8,689 average daily steps
Bip U Pro packed with Wellness features
The new Amazfit Bip U Pro doesn’t disappoint users looking for an affordable smartwatch with all the bells and whistles around health and wellness.
For only $70, this new smartwatch provides users with the following health monitoring features:
- 24/7 Heart Rate monitoring
- Sleep Monitoring
- Stress Level monitoring
- Blood Oxygen saturation level monitoring
and its propriety PAI health assessment system. PAI™ is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users.
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
- 1.43" LARGE HD DISPLAY: Amazfit Bip U has a customized 1.43" hd stylish square screen which offers a...
- LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: This smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to...
In terms of battery life, the new Bip U supports a 9-day battery with typical use, and a 5-day battery life with heavy use.
The smartwatch uses the Zepp app, which is available on Google Play and the Apple app store.
The company also unveiled an updated version of its new Smart scale this week.
- HIGH MEASUREMENT ACCURACY: High-precision G-shaped sensor to detect minor weight changes of up to 50...
- 16 BODY HEALTH METRICS: Accurate measurements of 16 body health metrics such as body fat rate,...
Apart from proving a high accuracy weight measurement, the new Amazfit smart scale also provides up to 16 body health metrics including body fat rate, muscle mass, body mass index and more. The scale can be easily set up and be used by up to 12 members of your family.
Both the new Amazfit Smartwatches are available for purchase at the company site or Amazon.
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API