Apple has been actively promoting its new Fitness+ services with a targeted campaign.
Apple users are seeing new Fitness notifications on their iPhone and other Apple devices with the Fitness app reminding them of the Fitness+ offerings for new users who are trying to get into a fitness lifestyle.
- Apple Fitness+ to provide customized exercise and health recommendations in the future
- Get fit with Apple Fitness+: a comprehensive guide
- 5 affordable exercise bikes for your Apple Fitness+ workouts
The new Fitness+ campaign is targeted at first-time Apple Fitness+ users.
The workouts are specially created for anyone who is brand-new to exercise or getting back into it after a long break.
All the moves in the Absolute beginner workouts are low impact and easy to follow.
There are seven episodes in this workout series that include strength training, HIIT training, Yoga, and Core focussed programs.
Apple adds news Fitness+ classes every Monday. Twenty-six new sessions were added today into the Fitness+ library.
There has been a lot more interest in the 45-minute classes as opposed to the shorter 20 min variants.
The new 45 minute classes added this week include the following:
- Yoga with Jessica / Chill Vibes
- Treadmill with Sam / Upbeat Anthems
- Cycling with Sherica / Pure Dance
If you are new to Apple Fitness+ or planning to start your Fitness+ subscription, this is a great place to get started!