Apple’s new Fitness+ service is branded as ‘Simplicity in Exercise,’ and it absolutely is for the most part. You can launch a workout on the new service in less than three steps. Put on your Apple Watch, open the Fitness app, tap on Fitness+, and select your favorite workout to get going.
- How to download Apple Fitness+ classes and play them offline
- 5 affordable exercise bikes for your Apple Fitness+ workouts
- Get to know the 21 Apple Fitness+ trainers who get your fitness goals back on track in 2021
- Cardio Fitness levels feature on Apple Watch, here’s what you should know
- Apple Fitness+ launches on December 14th in six countries
According to Apple, customers who bought a new Apple Watch recently could try out the new Fitness+ service for free for the first three months.
Unfortunately, following the launch of Fitness+ yesterday, most users could not find a way to sign up for the free 3 months trial.
Instead, they only saw the standard 1-month free trial message when they tapped on Fitness+ on their iPhone or iPad.
Apple Watch fans will be happy to know that Apple has started sending out the 3-month trial notifications by mail this morning.
Similarly, Best Buy customers should see an email with a 6-month free trial code soon. We reached out to BestBuy yesterday and were told that those emails should start going out today.
Once you sign up for the Fitness+ trial and set it up for yourself and other users in your family, you can give it a try.
Where to Find Fitness+
- For Apple Watch users, Fitness+ is a new tab in the Fitness app on iPhone.
- The Fitness app for iPad is available to download from the App Store.
- The Fitness app on Apple TV automatically appears once users upgrade to tvOS 14.3.
Happy Fitness+ action to all of you who were waiting for the extended free trial offers!
As an Amazon Associate MyHealthyApple may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using our links