Fitbit has won the prestigious Red Dot Design Award for Inspire 2 and their new packaging made from molded paper.
Every year, the Red Dot Award: Product Design is awarded to the year’s best products. Whether aesthetically appealing, functional, smart or innovative, what the award-winning objects have in common is their outstanding design quality.
- Fitbit Inspire 2 vs Huawei Watch Fit vs Samsung Fit 2: get moving with your favorite tracker
- Fitbit Inspire 2 VS Garmin vivosmart 4. Here’s what you should know
- Fitbit Ace 3 VS Garmin vivofit jr. 3: what’s the best activity tracker for your kids?
- Scripps Research and Fitbit tie-up to study and advance precision medicine
Although the official award ceremony and announcements will be later in a few weeks, the winners are being notified this week.
Brian P, a member of the Fitbit Design at Google shared this terrific news in his social media feed yesterday.
The Fitbit Inspire original model had also won the Reddot award in 2019 and the Inspire 2 had won the Silver medal at the 2020 Spark Design Awards in the health category.
Fitbit’s Inspire 2 also was in news this week as Fitbit is teaming up with Tile to help you locate your lost Inspire 2 free of charge. Your Inspire 2 also will help you locate your lost mobile device when used with Tile. This new service was made available to both new and existing Inspire 2 users starting this week.
Fitbit Inspire 2 now comes with the Tile feature and is available for $99.95 (USD) at Fitbit.com and major retailers.
The Inspire 2 is a solid top of line affordable tracker from Fitbit with many bells and whistles when it comes to activity tracking.
- Free 1-year Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users with personalized guidance, insights and...
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity...
The easy to use fitness tracker provides 24/7 heart rate monitoring, various modes for activity tracking, tools for sleep monitoring and comes with a battery that can last for 10 days between charges.
When you buy the new Inspire 2, you also get a free 365 days of membership to the Fitbit premium platform that includes personalized insights, all-levels workouts, step-by-step programs to improve your nutrition, sleep and more.
As of writing, the Fitbit Inspire 2 is currently being offered for only $79.95 as opposed to its usual $99 price tag.
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API