The Mi Bands are amazing fitness bands for the money. However, there is no doubt that their included bands could be better. The good news is that, unlike other fitness trackers, you can easily swap a Mi Band with replaceable straps!
There are tons of people, including us, who are reporting that their Mi Band strap is broken after just a few months of use.
While there are lots of reasons why this can happen, the good news is that most replacement straps are very cheap. And the expensive ones are much better than the included strap.
While the recent Mi Band 6 and 7 offer the most features, many people love their older Mi Band 5, 4, and even 3! And while the pebble still works, the strap is usually the first point of failure.
Plus, you can even share bands between models, like the 5/6/7 or the 3/4 (but not between the 3/4 and the 5/6/7.) Some of the Mi Bands even work on other branded trackers like Amazfit.
So, without further ado, let us check some of the best Mi Band straps on Amazon!
- 10 Best Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers Under $80
- 5 Best Smartwatches with Onboard Music Storage in 2020
- Which Smartwatch has the best heart rate tracking accuracy? It depends
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases using links in this post.
- 1 1: Silicon Straps for MiBand: Our Budget Pick
- 2 2: Soft Silicone Mi Band Strap: Best Budget Alternative
- 3 3: Leather Straps: A Blast From the Past
- 4 4: Stainless Steel (Mesh): Lightweight Yet Durable Mi Band Strap
- 5 5: Adjustable Elastic Nylon Straps: Best Breathable Material Mi Band Strap
- 6 Best Mi Band Straps: Wrapping Up
1: Silicon Straps for MiBand: Our Budget Pick
Nothing beats good old silicon if you are looking for a cheap replacement or several cheap replacements in one package. It’s incredibly affordable, doesn’t need any “mechanical” adjustments, and it gets the job done.
- 🎄🎅Vanjua 10 pack Replacement Bands fit for Xiaomi mi band 4 bands and Xiaomi mi band 3 bands....
- 🎄🎅These straps for mi band 4 / mi band 3 are made of soft, flexible, durable elastomer that...
This package comes with a bunch of colorful replacement straps for fewer bucks. So, it’s hard to go wrong with it.
Of course, the biggest downside of silicon is its durability.
As you’ve probably already realized, breaking a cheap silicon strap isn’t such a hard thing. Then again, you spend less than a couple of dollars on each strap.
Just be careful not to lose your watch in case the strap completely breaks while doing heavy lifting or anything like that.
- No setup necessary
- Easy to insert and remove the watch
- Very easy to break
2: Soft Silicone Mi Band Strap: Best Budget Alternative
This offering is possibly your best bet if you are willing to spend a bit more for a more durable silicone band. It’s still silicone. But it feels a bit thicker than the included Mi Band strap. So, it should be a bit more durable.
- Meliya Replacement Bands for mi band 4 bands and mi band 3 bands. Various new arrival colors to...
- Meliya replacement bands for mi band 4 / mi band 3 are made of soft, flexible, durable elastomer...
This is still nowhere near as durable as steel or most metal alloys, for that matter. But, it’s lightweight, cheap, and still thicker than the ultra-cheap options.
Not to mention that since this is silicone, you don’t need to adjust anything with tools. You buy it, insert your watch, and it’s ready to use.
- No need to adjust anything
- Easy to use
- Good balance between price and durability
- A bit more expensive than “standard” silicone
3: Leather Straps: A Blast From the Past
Leather used to be the most popular material for watches. And, in many cases, it still is. It’s durable, looks fancy, and, depending on who you ask, it also feels nice.
If that’s what you are after and you are willing to spend a little bit more, this is a great option.
- 【Compatible Model】: Special design for Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Mi Band 5 Mi Band 4 and Mi Band 3....
- 【Stylish Design】: Inspired of classical watch style, this wristband for mi band combines leather...
Leather should be much more durable than silicone, and it’s not much more expensive than some of the best silicone bands – although it can be as much as 10x times more expensive than the cheapest ones.
The only downside is that not only it’s a bit heavier than silicon straps, but it can also be itchy for some people.
It could be due to allergies or some material/paint that affects only specific people.
- Skin contact feels different than silicone (which can be a con if you don’t like it)
- Relatively durable
- Cause itching for some people
4: Stainless Steel (Mesh): Lightweight Yet Durable Mi Band Strap
Metal alloys are an excellent option for most “normal” watches. So, why not for a smartwatch or a fitness band as well? If you don’t mind adding a bit of weightiness to your Mi Band, this is a substantial strap. No pun intended.
- Unique Design makes perfect stainless steel milanese band fits for Mi Band 6/5/4/3, Not for Amazfit...
- Strap comes with a tool convenient to adjust the length and effectively prevent falling down
Steel is far stronger than both leather and silicone. However, it’s also noticeably heavier. Due to how lightweight it is, those who got a Mi Band should probably look elsewhere.
The mesh design is not as heavy (probably not as strong) as a full-fledged stainless steel strap. So, this is an excellent middle line between weight and durability.
- Good value
- Good durability
- A decent balance between weight and endurance
- A bit heavier than both leather and silicone
5: Adjustable Elastic Nylon Straps: Best Breathable Material Mi Band Strap
If you are about breathability and don’t mind having something that perhaps leans a bit more towards a feminine look, consider getting a woven nylon strap.
- Compatible Models: Compatible with Xiaomi Mi Band 6/Mi Band 5/Mi Band 4/Mi Band 3
- Adjustable Size: The elastic strap fits 5.5in-9.2in(140mm-235mm) wrists, they adjust well to your...
This strap is great for sports–strong, cool, skin-friendly, and sweat-resistant! It should work well with big temperature differences from exercising.
- A fashionable and durable strap
- No tools required
- Heavier than our other picks
- A bit pricey
Best Mi Band Straps: Wrapping Up
Make sure the strap fits your Mi Band model when looking for a band replacement!
Many Mi Band versions are available, from earlier ones like the Mi Band 3 to the latest Mi Bands. So check the notes for Compatible Models!
Straps that fit the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 also work on the 6 and 5. And strap for the 4 work on the 3.
These are our top picks for now. Go with whatever fits you best. Each option has its pros and cons, so it’s not like one is superior to all the others.
We sometimes use affiliate links in our content from Amazon and others. It doesn’t cost you anything but helps us pay our expenses. Thank you for the support! Last update on 2022-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API