Amazfit has received FCC approval for its new Smartwatch Neo. The Huami Amazfit request was approved today. The company could be announcing the new Retro Smartwatch as early as this week.
- Amazfit Bip U Pro with new sensor tech appears in Bluetooth product listings
- Wearable manufacturers exploring using Heart Rate data to improve Gaming experiences
- Amazfit partners up with Prudential Insurance to bring new products and services
- Amazfit adds new features for Stress and SpO2 readings to its app
Amazfit grows into a strong wearable player in the US
This news comes after the company released its Amazfit ZenBuds to US customers on September 2nd,2020. The image below is the actual Huami’s FCC submission for Amazfit Neo.
This new Amazfit Neo Smartwatch has the following features based on the packaging submitted for FCC verification:
- Battery Capacity of 160 mAh
- Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Works with Android 5.0 OR iOS 10 and above
- Sleep Monitoring
- Always on Display
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- 28-day battery life
- 5 ATM water-resistant ( although the back of the watch shows 3 ATM)
- Huami PAI analytics support
Additional details around this new Amazfit Neo cannot be found due to the confidentiality of the submission. Based on Huami’s site, the Neo is fashioned as Retro wear and is expected to priced at less than $50.
Amazfit looks to the lower-priced wearable market
Many Amazfit fans were hoping for a new BIP S or GTS model for the holidays.
Since the company is yet to announce any upgrades to its advanced Smartwatch models, it remains to be seen what features Amazfit Neo provides and more importantly at what price point does the company plan on introducing this.
As an Amazfit Smartwatch fan, are you planning to upgrade this year? if so, what features would motivate you to upgrade?