Suunto has delivered its thinnest, toughest and smallest watch, the Suunto 9 Peak. The new watch is available now on the company’s website.
The Suunto 9 Peak is a small and lightweight sports watch with a minimalistic design. With a diameter of 43 mm, ultra-thin 10,6 mm, this is the thinnest watch from Suunto.
If you have been holding out for a sports watch and waiting for the right one, the Suunto 9 is worth exploring for several reasons.
Suunto 9 Peak Top 10 Features
- Battery life on this sports watch is 25 hours with GPS. This is a huge improvement and a major consideration for outdoor hiking/trail running enthusiasts. The battery also provides up to 170 hours in Tour mode.
- The watch display is made of sapphire glass, and some of the models even feature a grade 5 titanium body making it a tough and durable sports watch.
- The Suunto Peak 9 supports numerous activity tracking and offers support for over 80 different sports activities, including running, cycling, swimming, hiking, and more. It has an automatic backlight for dark conditions.
- Heart rate monitoring along with Blood Oxygen level tracking
- Sleep monitoring and metrics
- Weather functions built into the watch
- 100 M water resistance
- Over the Air update
- The new Suunto watches support advanced analytics that helps you track your training load. TrainingPeaks power these analytics, and users get a detailed Training Stress Score for every workout. You get to try out these features for free for 30 days
- Check your messages, notifications, and incoming calls straight from your watch
The Suunto 9 Peak comes in four different colors. These are Granite Blue titanium, Peak Birch white titanium, Peak all black, and Peak moss gray.
The watches are available for pre-order from authorized dealers and start shipping on June 17th.