Mobvoi announced today that the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS will receive an update based on the H-MR2 system shortly. The new update will support some new features and also address improvements.
- Fossil Gen 5 VS TicWatch Pro 4G: Which WearOS Watch is the Best?
- Which TicWatch is the Best for you (2021)
- 17 TicWatch Pro 3 Tips and Tricks for new and experienced users
- Your wearOS is now ready for Summer
The new Version: PMRB.210407.001 will be made available in a phase wise roll-out as detailed by Mobvoi support:
The roll-out steps:
10%: 2021/04/19 00:00
30%: 2021/04/20 00:00
50%: 2021/04/23 00:00
100%: 2021/04/24 00:00
The New features that will be made available via the H-MR2 update for TicWatch Pro 3 GPS devices are the following:
1. Option to disable the long-press power button to activate Google Assistant.
2. New screen brightness layout.
3. New Weather tile.
4. New theater mode.
5. Support regular enter and exit the essential mode.
Other Improvements that have been addressed via this update include
Optimization of the media volume and the ringtone volume bar’s display to match the actual volume, improved the sliding smoothness of the Luancher and relocation of the “OK Google” switch to Google assistant settings.
The latest updates also address the following bugs according to Ticwatch support:
1. Fixed the issue that Auto-DND sometimes cannot take effect.
2. Fixed an issue where the screen may not lock when charging.
3. Fixed an issue where the Phone app might disappear in Mobvoi Launcher when pairing with an Android phone.
In order to update your device to H-MR2, plug your watch on the charging dock, connect the watch to your cellphone via Bluetooth, or connect to the internet via wifi and the update should start automatically. You should be able to find and update this no later than the 24th of April.