With the rising popularity of working out from home, fitness subscription services are becoming more crucial to fitness enthusiasts. But working out while trying to watch a video on your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, or any other handheld device can be tricky.
Nothing is more terrifying than your expensive device falling out of your hands or off your fitness equipment.
Investing in a bike mount for your iPad (or iPhone) is your best option to ensure you and your iPad’s safety.
Some fitness equipment comes with a device holder included, but it’s often not big enough to hold a larger device like an iPad.
That’s why we went ahead and looked for six great, durable, and easy-to-use iPad bike mounts.
So let’s take a look at these mounts that make working out with Apple Fitness+ or any other fitness subscription service easier.
- 1 TACKFORM Universal Tablet Holder
- 2 Arkon TAB086-12 Heavy Duty Tablet
- 3 Elitehood Bike Phone Tablet Mount Holder
- 4 AboveTEK Universal Handlebar Mount for iPad
- 5 2 in 1 Tablet Phone Holder for Spin Bike
- 6 Sunny Health & Fitness Mobile Phone and Tablet Clamp Mount Holder
- 7 Final Thoughts
- Peloton: The best Power Tray Tables for your Indoor Trainer
- Apple Fitness+ adds 24 new workouts to start the year
- 5 affordable exercise bikes for your Apple Fitness+ workouts
- Peloton Digital vs. Apple Fitness+; here is what you should know
- Apple Fitness+ and AirPlay: yes, it’s coming with some limitations
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases using links in this post.
TACKFORM Universal Tablet Holder
Compatible with Stationary Bicycle, Treadmill, Elliptical, Spin Bike, Microphone Stand, and Indoor Exercise Equipment – Supports All Tablets Including iPad – Optional
The TACKFORM Universal Tablet Holder is compatible with most indoor fitness equipment. It attaches easily to your stationary bike, treadmill, elliptical, spin bike, or whatever fitness equipment you prefer!
It also supports most generations of iPads and any other tablet model, fitting devices with a screen size from 7 inches to 18.4 inches and a width from 6.25 inches to 10.5 inches. The TACKFORM is easily adjustable to any size tablet.
Made out of durable plastic, this tablet holder is high quality and long-lasting. It easily clamps to your equipment’s handlebars and other surfaces.
It also easily mounts with a twist of the knob. Just slide your tablet in, and you’re ready to go!
Also included with this tablet holder is an optional security knob that you can use to replace the existing knob. This knob provides a level of theft protection for your mount, but keep in mind that it does not lock it.
If you like intense workout sessions, this tablet holder is the one for you. It has 5-star reviews on Amazon. It costs about $60 and includes free shipping.
- SIMPLE AND FAST - This Bar Mount Tablet Holder holds an iPad, Galaxy Tablet, or any other popular...
- ADJUSTABLE - Dual ball and socket joints on the 3.75" arm allow for easy 360 degrees adjustment in...
Arkon TAB086-12 Heavy Duty Tablet
Clamp Mount with 12-inch Neck for iPad Pro iPad Air Galaxy Note 10.1 Retail Black
The Arkon TAB086-12 Heavy Duty Tablet Clamp Mount is a multifunctional tablet mount. Most use this as a tablet mount for virtual learning. However, its multi-functionality makes it a perfect option for a fitness equipment mount.
- This mount clamps any surface up to 2.25 inches thick.
- This mount is strong and durable. The Arkon is a good option if you want a tablet mount for all functions.
- It has a 12-inch neck, making it compatible with the iPad Pro and the iPad Air.
- It also works with any other iPad or tablet with a screen size from 7 inches to 18.4 inches.
With an overall review score of 4.5 stars on Amazon, it costs less than $40 and includes free shipping and a two-year warranty. Amazon also offers additional protection plans at an extra cost.
- Heavy-Duty Reliability: This Durable Tablet Holder Uses A Steel C-Clamp Mount, Allowing You To...
- The Most Versatile: The High-Strength, Clamp Mounting Pedestal Gives You A More Versatile...
Elitehood Bike Phone Tablet Mount Holder
Portable Metal 4-11.9″ iPhone iPad Mount Holder, 360° Rotatable Tablet Mount for Gym Treadmill, Stationary Bike, Spin Bike, Microphone Stand, Mic Stand
The Elitehood Bike Phone Tablet Mount Holder is a portable metal mount. It is compatible with all makes and models of iPhones and iPads.
- This mount is a universal fit for most fitness equipment, like a gym treadmill, spin bike, or stationary bike.
- The clamp is steady, but it can rotate 360 degrees or tilt 180 degrees.
If you like multi-functionality, then the Elitehood is a good option! Not only can it clamp to fitness equipment, but it can also attach to mic stands, car seat headrests, shopping carts, boats, wheelchairs, and more.
The Elitehood has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon and costs about $25, with free shipping available for any total purchase of $25 or more. Amazon also offers additional protection plans at an extra cost.
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY: This mic stand ipad holder fits all Phone and 6-12’’ tablets, including...
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Built by Heavy Duty, Super strong Jaw Fill Metal Construction Clamp, this iPad mount...
AboveTEK Universal Handlebar Mount for iPad
Anti-Shock 360 Degree 3.5″ to 12″ Expandable Pole Strap Phone Holder Cradle for Indoor Cycling, Gym, Treadmill, Spin Bike, Elliptical
The AboveTEK Universal Handlebar Mount is easy to use and easy to mount a device on any fitness equipment. It is compatible with nearly any Apple Device. The only Apple product that does not fit in this mount is the iPad Pro.
After getting feedback from previous customers, AboveTek made improvements to its universal mount.
- They redesigned the mount model to have an adjustable handle and ensure it was strong enough to support a 360-degree pivot.
- This tablet mount is so easy to use. All it takes is three simple steps: clip, pull, and adjust the device. Then boom, you’re good to go! It is hassle-free.
The AboveTEK mount has a 4.5-star average rating on Amazon, costs less than $30, and includes free shipping.
- Superior Upgrades – Recent reviews show it’s now even better: we listened to your feedback and...
- Ready in Seconds – The “use anywhere” ipad holder stand mount: don’t lose motivation or...
2 in 1 Tablet Phone Holder for Spin Bike
APPS2Car Quick Adjustable Clamp Mount for Exercise Bike, Stationary Bike, Indoor Cycling Gym Riding, Bike Trainer iPhone Stand Compatible W/ iPad Pro Air Mini
The APPS2Car 2 in 1 tablet and phone holder is an adjustable tablet clamp mount perfect for various fitness equipment. It has a sturdy locking system and fits most devices from 7 inches to 12.4 inches.
- You can view your tablet comfortably and adjust it to any angle you please, thanks to the 360-degree rotation. But you’ll never have to worry about it being flimsy. This mount is sturdy and functional.
- You don’t have to worry about using fancy or expensive tools to put this mount together. No tools needed! Just clip it where you want it, and then tighten the screw nut. It’s fast and easy to install!
The APPS2Car tablet and phone holder has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon. The list price is around $25. Plus, the APPS2Car mount frequently goes on sale for less than $20, and free shipping is available on orders of $25 or more.
- [Adjustable Tablet Clamp Mount] -- Utilizing an adjustable loading button and a sturdy spring...
- [Comfortable for Viewing] -- APPS2Car Tablet Mount supports 360-degree rotation for your willing...
Sunny Health & Fitness Mobile Phone and Tablet Clamp Mount Holder
For Bikes, Ellipticals, Treadmills, and Other Handlebar Fitness Equipment
The Sunny Health & Fitness Phone and Tablet Clamp Mount is an affordable and decent tablet mount. It’s more of a phone holder than a tablet holder, but it fits smaller-sized iPads.
It fits the following iPad generations: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7, and iPad Pro 10.5.
To set up the mount it’s simple and easy to do. All you have to do is connect the screen mount to the base by twisting it on. Then you strap it onto your device, and you’re good to go!
There’s even a tutorial on the product’s Amazon page if you need help setting it up!
- To add your device, all you need to do is press the two buttons on both sides of the mount. The retractable arm pulls out and stretches to fit your device. Then it securely fastens your device.
- The device holder pivots and rotates 360 degrees but stays safe and securely fastened thanks to the durable clamp.
The only issue with this mount is that other customers on Amazon have found it to be a hit or mess. Some users love it, while others have received defective models. But overall, it has an average of 4-star reviews.
The Sunny is the most budget-friendly option. Its list price is less than $15. However, at the time of writing, this tablet mount is on sale for less than $10. Free shipping is available for orders of $25 or more.
You can’t find anything lower than that price typically.
- FIT: Press and hold the two buttons on the side to pull the retractable arm up to create room. For a...
- ROTATION: Device holder pivots and rotates 360 degrees to allow for various viewing angles.
Working out is so much more fun when you can watch something or easily follow your virtual fitness instructor. While some people turn to their Apple TVs in their home gyms, that’s not the case for many people.
So investing in a tablet or iPad mount for exercise equipment is the best and smartest option!
- If you want the best quality tablet mount, then the TACKFORM Universal Tablet Holder is the one you should pick. It is an expensive option for a tablet holder, but it’s long-lasting and made from high-quality materials.
- However, if you want the least expensive option, then the Sunny Health & Fitness Phone and Tablet Clamp Mount is a good option. At the time of writing, it costs less than $10.
- If you want a tablet mount for more than just your fitness needs, then the versatile Arkon TAB086-12 Heavy Duty Tablet Clamp Mount is your best bet. You can use this holder for pretty much anything from fitness workouts to online learning!
Grab an iPad bike mount today and get lost in an Apple Fitness+ workout.
Do you have a favorite tablet holder for your bike or gym equipment? Let us know your suggestions in the comments down below.
We sometimes use affiliate links in our content from Amazon and others. It doesn’t cost you anything but helps us pay our expenses. Thank you for the support! Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API