Huami confirmed today that they are officially launching to the public the new Amazfit GTS 2 Mini starting December 1st.
The company made the announcement today on their Weibo account.
The founder and CEO of Huami Technology (Huang Wang) revealed that the upcoming Amazfit GTS 2 mini is lighter, thinner, more refined, smaller, and more youthful.
- Amazfit adds new features for Stress and SpO2 readings to its app
- Amazfit ready to introduce its new SmartWatch Amazfit Neo in the US
- Huami Technology (Amazfit) wearable study shows positive results for cancer patients
- Amazfit GTS 2 ‘Mini’, Huami’s new entry-level Smartwatch clears FCC
- Amazon launches Fitness Band Halo with premium subscription features
The slim design of the GTS 2 mini
The official warm-up video shows that Amazfit GTS 2 mini uses a square, round dial, and a borderless design.
The watch has already cleared the FCC approval a while back.
What’s the price and available colors for the Amazfit GTS 2 mini?
It is available following colors: black, green, and pink and the color of the strap is in harmony with the color of the body.
Amazfit GTS 2 supports blood oxygen detection, heart rate monitoring, and 12 professional sports modes.
The current pricing of this new smartwatch from Amazfit is expected to be around $150 dollars.
As we gain more details about the new GTS 2 mini in a few more days. We hope that the battery capacity has not been diminished on this new model.
We are also curious to see if this new model works with the newly released Zepp app from Amazfit.
Stay tuned to Amazfit for updates.