Is your dog constantly barking, annoying you and your neighbors? Does your dog jump onto the furniture or destroy the garden while you are out?
Maybe you have tried training collars before, but you have lost the remote control, or the dog ate it!
Now, there are several smart training collars available that can turn your phone into a hand-held dog-training device.
With the help of a smart collar and your mobile phone, you can train your dog to stop jumping, digging, barking, and other bad behaviors.
You can set and adjust the level of collar correction (stimulation, sound, or vibration) through your mobile phone or even record your own voice to be broadcast by the collar.
Smart training collars can have several different features, such as bark control and activity tracker. These can help to keep your dog safe, healthy, and well behaved.
- A smart dog bowl and a wearable for your pet. Why not?
- Sensors and Apps for Fido – Best Pet GPS Activity and Μood Trackers
- Is your dog an escape artist? Try Fi’s smart dog collar
- It’s you not the dog; Fitbit researching snoring detection and measurement
- 8 Must-Have Apps for Every Pet Owner
Best budget option: Dr. Trainer B1s Pro Smart Bark Collar
The B1s Pro Smart Bark Collar (no shock) allows you to set the level of sound, vibration, and anti-trigger modes through an app on your phone.
This smart collar allows you to record your own voice messages generated by the collar to correct your dog’s unwanted behavior.
It is a good, budget option, training collar for short distance training which does not have electrical shock correction.
It can also be used with or without the Dr. Trainer app. Plus, there’s also an app for your Apple Watch!
- Fits dog sizes from 6 to 150 pounds
- Tone (beep), vibration correction.
- Bark control.
- Bark report.
- Progressive bark control (automatic).
- Two Training Modes with Custom Sound.
- Record custom voice commands such as “Come Back.”
- Automatic mode, in which sounds and vibrations are combined to effectively and safely stop the barking.
- Range outdoor 160 feet (50 meters.)
- No More False Triggering.
- Rechargeable Long-Lasting & IP68 Waterproof.
- Fully charged in 40 mins, the battery lasts around 15 days under normal circumstances.
- Waterproof can be used in any adverse weather conditions.
- Compatible with Android and IOS.
- 🐾【3 Training Modes Bark Collar】Dr.Trainer B1sPro anti-barking collars provide 3 extremely...
- 🐾【Smartphone APP / Watch Control & 0~99 Static Level Adjustable】The B1sPro Bark Collar can...
High Tech Pet BF-30 Bluefang® Remote Training Collar
This is a pricier smart training collar, but it has multiply uses and lots of features. It can be used for dog training, bark control, and activity tracking.
The app includes step by step in-app training videos to help guide you on how best to use the smart collar with your dog and family.
It can also be used with an electronic fence and electronic pet door. It is a long-range training collar that allows you to customize settings with the app on your mobile phone.
- Dog collar strap Length is 24 inches.
- Activity tracker/BMI calculator.
- 6 audible training tones generated by the collar.
- Clicker device within the collar.
- Vibration stimulus.
- Electric stimulus with 99 levels of correction.
- Built-in bark control with 3 training modes (Normal mode stops all barking, anti-Intrud0er mode, and anti-howl mode).
- Range 400 feet (120 meters.)
- The intensity and duration of the static stimulus may be individually controlled and adjusted.
- Train multiple dogs with profiles for each, including dog name, commands, stimulus level, and bark control settings.
- A unique stimulus profile can be created for each dog wearing the collar.
- Built-in electronic fence to work with any High Tech Pet electronic fence transmitter.
- Compatible with High Tech Pet’s SUPER SCRAM mat, the collar emits a stimulus whenever the dog steps on the mat, keeping your dog away from trash cans and other “off-limits” areas.
- Built-in ultrasonic transmitter (not all models) for use with High Tech Pets’ motorized Power Pet door.
- Optional Remote -tactile remote control looks like a key fob with 3 buttons to control stimulation, tone, and vibration.
- Batteries: 1 Lithium metal
- Compatible with Android and IOS.
- Train, Contain and Control Dog Barking with Your Cell Phone, Up to 400 ft. Range, Has new firmware...
Garmin Delta Smart dog training system
This is also a pricier smart dog training device that works with the Garmin Canine app to help train your dog, monitor daily activity levels, and provide bark limiting behavior correction.
This training device fits onto your dog’s collar; it fits collars up to 1-inch wide.
From the app on your phone, you can control all corrective actions (tone, vibration, or stimulation) and adjust correction levels.
There is also an optional ‘Keep Away Tags’ feature (sold separately or as a bundle), which, when you are not around, creates a 100 to 300 feet (30- to 90-meter) alert zone to deter your dog from areas such as trash cans or bedrooms.
- Fits all size dogs.
- Activity tracker.
- 10 Stimulation levels (electric).
- Vibration & tone stimulus.
- Built-in Bark Limiter.
- Range Outdoor – 300 feet (30 meters), Range Indoor – 30 feet (9.5 meters).
- Train multiple dogs.
- Water/weather resistant
- The battery lasts up to 3 weeks.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Compatible with Android & IOS
- Garmin canine app - Dog activity tracking and training app required for use with Delta smart device....
- Activity monitoring - receive stats of your dog’s activity, including when your pet is Active or...
Training collars can make a big difference!
These three smart collar options have many different features to suit you and your pet’s training needs.
You can choose between a short-range simple non-shock training collar or multi-functional collars with activity trackers and BMI calculators!
You can now train your dog and collect and use this data to help him enjoy a healthier, more active lifestyle.
If you have any more questions or you have anything else to add, please feel free to let us know about it by sharing your comments in the comments section down below!
If you liked this article, you can follow us on social media by using the social media buttons!
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API