Users of TicWatch Pro 3 GPS will be happy to know that announced firmware updates this morning to address various enhancements and bug fixes. Look for an update notification on your watch to begin your update.
The Sleep monitoring accuracy-related issues have been fixed in this latest update. This update is especially helpful for users who use the essential mode on their smartwatch to get close to the 45 days charge life.
To manually update, connect your TicWatch to WiFi and power, then on the way go to System > System > About > System Updates and try updating there.
- wearOS now has a formidable partner in SnapDragon 4100, will it step up?
- Seattle based Wyze Labs ready to launch a new smartwatch
- 23 Best Apps for Wear OS Powered Smartwatches in 2020
- 17 TicWatch Pro 3 Tips and Tricks for new and experienced users
- The TicWatch Pro keeps track of everything while lasting forever
Here are the details of the new TicWatch Pro 3 GPS Firmware update:
The New Firmware version is PYDA.200427.064.MRB.201023.001
Latest Firmware addresses these enhancements
This latest software upgrade addresses the following issues:
1. Optimizes the unexpected automatic lights up the problem of the screen.
2. Fixed the problem of sometimes displaying thin white lines on the left side of the screen.
3. Fixed some translation problems in apps.
4. Optimized the accuracy of sleep tracking in essential mode.
Note: The firmware is a staged rollout and availability would vary between users!
Here is the rollout schedule published by Ticwatch support this morning.
About the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS specs
The Ticwatch Pro 3 is the only wearable on the Wear OS platform to feature the new Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 4100 chipset.
Unlike other watches using the Wear OS platform, the TicWatch Pro Series of smartwatches defining feature is its dual-display.
It pairs a 1.4-inch AMOLED panel with a transparent Film Compensated Super Twisted Nematic (FSTN) LCD display.
The 454 x 454 resolution panel is crisp, clear, and bright enough for use in sunlight.
Mobvoi has a solid track record for smartwatch displays.
Users who were having issues with the display (thin white lines on the display) will be happy to know that this issue has been addressed with this latest firmware update.
If you are a Ticwatch Pro 3 user, keep an eye on this latest upgrade and make sure that your Smartwatch has updated to the latest firmware by the 11th of November.
If you are not able to apply the update by then, you may need to reach out to their support.
As an Amazon Associate MyHealthyApple may earn commissions from qualifying purchases using our links