Another year, another series of new devices from Apple – including the upcoming Apple Watch Series 7. If you get your hands on one, or any Apple Watch for that matter, now is the time to look for the best Apple Watch accessories as well!
We’ve got everything from chargers to cases and medical IDs and other health tools as well. So, without any further ado, let us get right into it!
- Future Apple Watches could be thinner in design. Here’s Why
- Guide to understanding and using Heart Rate Variability (HRV) on your Apple Watch
- How does Apple Watch Series 6 Blood Oxygen (SpO2) monitoring compare with others
- Apple Watch battery tips that actually work
- Apple Watch not displaying calories or inaccurate count? Check these tips
- 1 1: Belkin 3-in-1 Boost Charge Pro
- 2 2: Belkin Boost Charge 3-in-1
- 3 3: Catalyst Apple Watch Series 4/5/SE/6 Waterproof Case
- 4 4: i.VALUX Portable Wireless Charger for Apple Watch
- 5 5: OLEBR Charging Stand 3 in 1
- 6 6: LK Screen Protector for Apple Watch (40mm: SE, Series 4/5/6) (38mm: Series 3/2/1)
- 7 7: QRepublik Sleeve Medical ID
- 8 8: Spigen Rugged Armor Pro (Apple Watch 44mm Series 6/SE/5/4)
- 9 9: Alto Leather Band for 44 and 42mm Apple Watch Series 6 to 1
- 10 10: FnKer Band for Apple Watch Series 5 to 1 (38mm up to 44)
- 11 11: Twelve South TimePorter Travel Case for Apple Watch
- 12 12: MIPOW Portable Apple Watch and iPhone Charger (Series 3/2/1 38mm up to 42mm)
- 13 12 Best Apple Watch Accessories: Wrapping Up
Nowadays, most of us have at least 3 devices that constantly need to be charged:
- AirPods and other earbuds
Having to charge all of them individually every single day is no doubt a bit of a pain. So, why not use one charger that can handle everything? That’s precisely what the Belkin 3-in-1 wireless charger does!
You can use this stand to charge all of your portable Apple devices with a single charger. However, do keep in mind that only the iPhone 12 supports MagSafe.
In case you are not familiar with it, MagSafe is a sort of magnet that’s attached to the charger that secures your phone and works with compatible Apple (And sometimes non-Apple) devices.
- MAGSAFE COMPATIBLE: This Belkin magnetic wireless charger stand is compatible with the Apple iPhone...
- 3-IN-1 CHARGER: Power your apple ecosystem with this Belkin 3-in-1 Wireless iPhone Charger Stand. It...
The iPhone 12 is currently the latest iPhone that’s compatible with this kind of technology. Older iPhones work as well, but, for some reason, they do so at a prolonged charging rate. So, we wouldn’t recommend this charger for older iPhone models.
Regarding charging rates, Belkin’s offering can go as high as 15 watts for the iPhone 12 with no cables attached.
- Looks amazing
- Fast charging up to 15 watts
- One of the first docks to come with MagSafe
- Very expensive
This is Belkin’s alternative 3-in-1 charger that’s more down to earth – quite literally. Just like with its more pricey sibling, you can use this one to charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods without swapping out cables, adapters, or anything like that. It all happens wirelessly.
Unlike Belkin’s premium offering, though, this one doesn’t come with MagSafe or a fancy design.
- 3-IN-1 CHARGER: Power your Apple iPhone & other devices with the Belkin 3-in-1 wireless Apple...
- FAST WIRELESS CHARGING STATION: The Belkin 3-in-1 phone charger is compatible with Qi-enabled Apple...
Belkin claims that this charger should work with pretty much every Qi-compatible phone as far as compatibility is concerned. And that applies for non-Apple devices as well – even if the charger was made with Apple ones in mind.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the charger can even work through most lightweight cases. To be more specific, 3mm of thickness is the limit.
- Slightly cheaper than its fancy sibling
- It takes little to no space (Considering that it can charge 3 devices)
- Still pretty pricey, with no mention of MagSafe support
3: Catalyst Apple Watch Series 4/5/SE/6 Waterproof Case
Most Apple Watches are water-resistant but not waterproof. An easy and relatively inexpensive way out of that is using a waterproof case such as Catalyst’s offering.
- ✅ SUPERIOR WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: 165ft waterproof, we got your device well covered. The Catalyst...
- ✅ PEACE OF MIND: Our waterproof case for Apple Watch 44mm Series 6,SE,5,4 exceeds MIL-STD 810G...
And the great thing about it is that it still allows you to keep on wirelessly charging the watch even with the case on. Not to mention that thanks to the digital grown dial, you can still use the Watch’s hard button.
Just keep in mind that this case is only compatible with Apple Watch Series 4 (42mm) and above due to its design. Older models are not going to fit.
With all that said, at the end of the day, don’t risk submerging your watch underwater unless you absolutely have to.
- Waterproof up to 165ft (50 meters)
- Compatible with plenty of Apple Watch devices
- Compatible with MagSafe
- Quality and sturdiness could be better
4: i.VALUX Portable Wireless Charger for Apple Watch
Smartwatches are great, powerful tools. But as far as battery life is concerned? Well, let’s say there are better options out there. When writing this article, if you want both a powerful smartwatch and great battery life, your best bet is a power bank for smartwatches – which is essentially what this gadget is.
This is a portable, wireless charger that’s pretty much a power bank for Apple Watches – meaning that you can charge your Apple Watch on the go without having to be plugged in.
Since it’s nothing more than a wireless charger with a battery in it, this Apple watch accessory should work with pretty much all Apple Watches.
Depending on the watch and the environmental temperature, you can expect to get about 1.5-2 charges out of it. And once you run out of juice, use a good old-fashioned micro-USB cable to charge it.
- Very portable
- Easy to use
- Only holds a charge or two at most
5: OLEBR Charging Stand 3 in 1
This is another 3-in1 dock/charger. But, unlike Belkin’s offering, OLEBR’s dock does not offer wireless charging capabilities. And that’s most likely one of the main reasons why it’s so much cheaper.
The great thing about this kind of design is that you get a wired dock’s low price point and fast charging speeds. And, at the same time, almost all the convenience that comes with wireless charging.
That’s because cable management is pretty good. The cables fit very snuggly in there, so all you have to do is place your device on the dock – almost as if you were using a wireless charger.
That’s also why it works with almost everything there is out there.
- Extremely cheap
- Looks good (If only a bit plasticky)
- Compatible with tons of devices
- Wired only
6: LK Screen Protector for Apple Watch (40mm: SE, Series 4/5/6) (38mm: Series 3/2/1)
Nowadays, even the smallest gadgets are rather pricey. And that includes Apple Watches. So, why not spend a small amount of money giving them the extra protection they deserve? And what’s better for this case scenario than a good-old screen protector?
- Compatible With Apple Watch 40mm SE 4 5 6 and iWatch 38mm 3 2 1 - Not fit for Apple Watch 42mm 1 2 3...
- Sensitive Touch - Only 0.1mm thickness maintains iWatch's original response sensitivity, ensuring...
This particular pick comes with 6 screen protectors and is compatible with most 40mm and 38mm Apple Watches. So, it’s hard to go wrong with it.
And if something happens to one protector, you’ve got 5 more for less than $14! And it’s not just about protecting your screen from cracking. It’s also about scratch resistance and keeping the display clean.
- 6-pack for a low price
- Easy to install
- Not much
7: QRepublik Sleeve Medical ID
Medical IDs can literally be life-saving. And that’s particularly true for semi-smart IDs such as QRepublik’s offering.
- Create a medical profile containing your medical history, the medicines you take, and allergies...
- Medical Alert ID band is intended to be used by people with diabetes, epilepsy, heart disease,...
This is an inexpensive option that comes with a QR code that others can scan for more information. Furthermore, when someone scans the aforementioned QR code, selected contacts on your phone can get automatically notified about it in case of an emergency.
Last but not least, your smartwatch model makes little to no difference. Since all you have to do is insert the ID band to a watch strap, it works with pretty much every watch from 38 to 44mm. And it doesn’t even have to be an Apple Watch.
According to QRepublic, there are plenty of other watches that are going to work just fine. This includes Fitbit, Garmin, and Samsung smartwatches as well.
- Works with most watches
- Easy to install
- A bit hard to understand and use from a stranger’s perspective who finds it
8: Spigen Rugged Armor Pro (Apple Watch 44mm Series 6/SE/5/4)
After getting a decent screen protector, the next thing in line is a case. Ideally, a rugged one – which is precisely what the Spigen Rugged Armor Pro is. If you want an extra layer of protection for your Apple Watch, this is one of the best Accessories for Apple Watch devices to get.
- Everyday scratch defense with flexible and shock-absorbent layer
- Matte finish with carbon fiber accents add a modern look
Speaking of screen protectors, pay attention to the size that you’ll get. If you want both a screen protector and this case, maybe get a slightly smaller protector than normal to fit it.
That aside, as you’d probably expect from a case like this, you still get access to both charging capabilities and hardware buttons while using it. Spigen doesn’t advertise it as waterproof, though, which may be something to keep in mind.
- Very solid
- Durable yet lightweight
- Good value
- No mention of waterproofing
9: Alto Leather Band for 44 and 42mm Apple Watch Series 6 to 1
Some people find Apple’s straps to be a bit child-looking-like. If you belong to that category and are after something that feels a bit more premium, we can hardly think of any better Apple Watch accessories than a 3rd party leather band.
- [Premium Full-grain Italian Aniline Leather] The Italian leather’s natural aging process develops...
- [Skin-friendly Wear] Breathable Nubuck leather lining offers a soft touch around the wrist and...
At the end of the day, that’s all; this is a leather strap/band. So, there’s not much else to say about it.
If there is one bad thing about it, that’s no doubt its price. At $89, you could easily get a budget smartwatch instead of just the band.
- Feels premium
- Easy to install
- Pretty comfortable
- Crazy expensive for what it is
10: FnKer Band for Apple Watch Series 5 to 1 (38mm up to 44)
Alto’s band is great and premium-feeling. But it’s also costly for just a band. So, if you want a more budget alternative, definitely look into FnKer bands.
As far as budget bands are concerned, these are some of the best Apple Watch accessories you can get. There are plenty of shapes and colors to choose from, along with plenty of sizes depending on your watch.
Not to mention that this kind of material feels more breathable than leather. Whether it’s as comfortable and premium-feeling is up to you to decide. But, for the money, we’d hardly be able to complain no matter what.
- Superb value
- Plenty of options to choose from
- One of the cheaper options out there
- Generally doesn’t look or feel as premium as actual premium bands
11: Twelve South TimePorter Travel Case for Apple Watch
If you like having a charging dock but tend to move around a lot, then Twelve south TimePorter may be for you. This is a traveling case and dock in one package.
- TimePorter has been designed to make traveling with your Apple Watch worry free. It's unique 3-in-1...
- COMPACT TRAVEL CASE: Hard exterior leather covered shell prevents damage to Apple Watch and...
You can use the top of the case to place and charge your Apple Watch, while the inside can be used for storage. And if you have a small power bank, you can also place it inside the case to create the ultimate travel companion.
Since this is generally nothing more than a dock where you can place your Apple Watch charger, it should technically work with all Apple Watches. The official description mentions that anything from Watch Series 1 up to 5 should be fine.
- Case, storage, and dock in one package
- Good for both home usage and traveling
- Works great with a small power bank
- Not much
12: MIPOW Portable Apple Watch and iPhone Charger (Series 3/2/1 38mm up to 42mm)
Last on our list of the best Apple Watch accessories, and, in this case, also for iPhones, is a power bank that can work with both iPhones and Apple Watch devices.
With a charge capacity of 6,000 mAh, you can get 1.5 charges for an iPhone X and up to 10 times for an Apple Watch.
The only downside is that it still uses micro USB for charging, while most devices nowadays use Type-C or Lightning ports.
- Compatible with both iPhones and Apple Watch devices
- Gives up to 10 charges to Apple Watches
- Pretty portable
- Build quality could be better – especially for the price
12 Best Apple Watch Accessories: Wrapping Up
These are our top picks for now. We chose from various categories, including docks, power banks, medical IDs, cases, and even bands.
If you have any more recommendations, feel free to let us and everyone else know about them in the comments section down below!
Also, if you liked this article, you can follow us on social media so that you won’t miss any feature publishments.
We sometimes use affiliate links in our content from Amazon and others. It doesn’t cost you anything but helps us pay our expenses. Thank you for the support! Last update on 2023-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API