The latest iOS 15 Beta finally fulfills a much-needed feature request from Apple Fitness+ subscribers and fans.
The Fitness app now not only shows filters for exercise equipment and targeted area but you can filter the workouts by Trainer, Time and Music.
- 12 best tips for new Apple Fitness+ subscribers
- Exclusive: Multi-User support coming soon to Apple Fitness+
- These 6 iPad Bike Mounts for Apple Fitness+ help get your game on!
- 6 Common Apple Fitness+ Issues and how you can fix them
This will allow users to filter out specific Apple Fitness+ workouts by allowing them to choose which body area they want to target. For example, you can filter out all the ‘Upper body’ related workouts or Filter all workouts that require ‘Dumbbels’ for the workout.
You can use ‘No Equipment’ as a filter to only check out the workout videos that do not need any specialized exercise equipment.
Here is how you filter workouts in Apple Fitness+
- Open Apple Fitness app and navigate to the Fitness+ tab
- From the top, select a category for the workout. You can choose between:
- Rowing and more
- Now on the next screen, tap on Filter button
- Make your selections using the filter presets
- In this example, we selected ‘Upper Body’ focussed Strength workouts that use dumbbells and use Hip/Hop Music.
- This will show you all the workouts that meet your criteria
Tap on ‘Clear All’ at the top to reset all the filters.
You can also sort the workouts now by music, time, trainer or most recent workouts to see the new workouts that were released by Apple.
Apple Fitness+ also released the new season for its popular ‘Time to Walk’ series. If you have not checked out the new content, feel free to check it out. If you are new to Apple Fitness+, you can check out the ‘Season 1 Highlights’ from Time to Walk.
What are some of the features that you would like to see in Apple Fitness+? Please let us know using the comments below.